This is a page where I list some of the books I’ve read and found worthy to recommend to others. Nowadays, most of my reading is done with my Kobo ebook reader, but I placed links to BookDepository if you want to get paper copies. (I boycott amazon, in case you are wondering. Well, except to read reviews).
I’ve also added a wishlist with books I’m planning to read next. wink wink gift ideas 😉
I’m hoping to be able to read at least 6 new books every year.
- Side Hustle : Build a side business and make extra money – without quitting your day job (Chris Guillebeau)
- The Invisible Gorilla : And Other Ways Our Intuitions Deceive Us ( Daniel Simons)
- Sleights of Mind : What the neuroscience of magic reveals about our brains (Susana Martinez-Conde)
- The 5 Second Rule (Mel Robbins)
- (reading now) The Power of Habit (Charles Duhigg)
- A Year of Living Danishly (Helen Russell)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (Marie Kondo)
- Hare Brain, Tortoise Mind : How Intelligence Increases When You Think Less (Guy Claxton)
- The Joy of Missing Out : Finding Balance in a Wired World (Christina Crook)
- Walden: Or, Life in the Woods (Henry David Thoreau)
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
- Ishmael (Daniel Quinn)